Did you know?
• Breast milk provides nearly every nutrient an infant needs (EXCEPT for vitamin D). As a mom, you protect your infant from too much sunlight -the most common source of Vitamin D (so it’s critical to supplement their nutrition with Vitamin D drops).
• Vitamin D is not only for building healthy bones -it also helps to maintain strong muscles that support those bones!
• Studies show that Vitamin D helps healthy cells to grow in the body, and helps protect your childs lungs.
• In order for your child to receive Vitamin D, it must be supplemented into their diet.
• Choosing a healthy, pure liquid formula allows you to put a few drops per day into your child’s bottle, cup, or meal -or even to simply put a few drops in their mouth. No fuss, no mess, nothing to chew and swallow.
You provide your child the nutrition they need, and Science Based Vitamin D3 Drops is the next step to make sure your child is healthy and strong.
Did you know that most infants and toddlers don’t get their daily Vitamin D requirements?
• Vitamin D allows infants and toddlers to absorb calcium and phosphorus, essential nutrients for growing children (without Vitamin D, their bodies simply pass through all the calcium and phosphorus they get without absorbing it!)
• Calcium & phosphorus absorption strengthens, protects, and reinforces growing bones during the constant falling during each new phase of balancing – learning to sit, learning to crawl, to stand, to walk, to run, to jump, to climb… as your child grows, their bones take more and more pressure.